No Messi No Barca!! Neymar Admits Barcelona Dependence On Messi

 messi-suarez-neymar
Barcelona forward Neymar has said he has no problem admitting that the club is openly dependent on star player Lionel Messi.
Neymar, who is set to play a similar role for Brazil at the Rio 2016 Olympics, says there’s nothing wrong with a team having a star player to depend on.
“I’ve never liked talking about myself, but I’ll give Barcelona’s example,” he told a news conference at Granja Comary.
“We have great players but will we deny we are dependent on Messi? Of course we depend [on Messi]. I’m not ashamed of playing for him or for the fact that he is the man. Messi is the best in the world, I want to depend on him.”
Neymar believes that the young Brazil team will be prepared for challenge of winning the Olympics on home soil.
“Winning is a very good thing. The pressure is part of the football, I’m here for that. It’s part of the game this pressure when I’m on the field.
“They [the other players] are young, but we know our responsibility of playing for Brazil in our home country, in the Olympics. I’m not concerned with that. Fear takes away the will to win. I’m not afraid of losing. If we lose, may it happen with pride.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online in Nigeria 2017.

Lagos Police Recover Eight Vehicles From Trans-Border Criminals