Cynthia Morgan To Adopt A Loyal Fan, 16-Year-Old Mariam From The North (Photo)

A 16-year-old Northerner, Mariam, who despite her young age, could do anything within her capability in defending Madrina on blogs and also calling her to wish her well whenever any unfortunate occurrence happens (when her car was stolen) to Madrina, has gained Cynthia Morgan’s utmost attention and Mariam is about to be adopted (perhaps scholarship) by Madrina in compensating her loyal followership.
Attesting to this good move by Madrina is the statement she personally released on her wall saying:
“This kiddos love for me makes me believe humans still love humans…True fan love…the realest love I have felt in a while.She is 16. From the north part of the country… she would pray for me anytime she sees anything about me on blogs. even when my car got stolen.she told me ‘don’t worry ma, you’ll find it.Them no fit see your back boombah… I am praying for’. Isn’t that too sweet?even while some people were praying I shouldn’t find it ‘smiles’..and when I don’t reply her messages for a week or two she never turn out to say “Bleep you Madrina” ‘smiles’ I think I am going to adopt her(God willing…she got a goldenheart.)” Godbless you Mariam.God knows I appreciate you #ROADTOTHEALBUM


3923163_cmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online in Nigeria 2017.

Lagos Police Recover Eight Vehicles From Trans-Border Criminals