BREAKING NEWS!! Kemi Olunloyo Has Quit Journalism In Nigeria, Apologizes To Celebrities & Fans

MsKemi-768x693
The Controversial Journalist/Blogger/PR/OAP/Vlogger/News Caster/TV Presenter and so on.. lol.. has quits Journalism in Nigeria.
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is a 28 year US trained Publicist, Journalist, Pharmacist as well as a Gun Violence activist and Social Media Critic.
Her statement today reads:-
Today July 7th 2016, I am really Sorry to tell you my fans that I will no longer practice Journalism in Nigeria. It seems like many celebrities and their fans are upset when I write a story about them.
I live for the truth and nothing more. News is news and not prying into other people’s business. Without news you are uninformed. I opened this Facebook page January 25th 2013 and wanna thank everyone who has followed me on social media.
I will now concentrate on my Kemi’s Kids Foundation. I like helping disadvantaged kids in Nigeria.
Pls LIKE the page Facebook.com/Kemiskids. If you follow me on Twitter @KemiOlunloyo is my private page @HNNAfrica my main handle will be there. Facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo is my fan club started by some loyal fans.
Once again I apologize to all Nigerian celebrities and their fans who felt offended by my stories. They are true investigative stories and the bitter truth! I am now moving on.
I will also be canceling my social media tour in Nigeria. Facebook has changed my page description to Public Figure instead of Journalist as I notified them. There are lots of bloggers and newspapers that can report those stories.
Nobody has forced me off Journalism on social media. It was my choice. I will never change for anybody. I will be keeping to myself and continue writing for the various foreign media on their platforms. I write online as admin for 4 American TV stations and 2 newspapers.
Thank You
line_NL
Finally! The likes of Olamide, Jide Kosoko and others can now rest ðŸ™‚ Aunty Kemi don quit. hahahahahahah
Drop your Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online in Nigeria 2017.

Lagos Police Recover Eight Vehicles From Trans-Border Criminals