20 Verses to Remind Us - We Do Not Have to Fear

I struggled with fear and worry for years. But through time, I began to find that the things that once would have sent me down an anxious spiral, no longer had the same effect.  It didn’t happen quickly, but over days, months, years.
I read words - of life - of truth. Soaking them in, over and over, praying them out loud.  Until they became so familiar, they replaced the other things in my mind that I’d battled against. There’s nothing magical about words and verses, but there is power through them, because they’re God’s words. 

1. Isaiah 41:10

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” -Isaiah 41:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Online in Nigeria 2017.

Lagos Police Recover Eight Vehicles From Trans-Border Criminals